The South West Rocks Dive Centre offers non-certified divers the opportunity to Experience Scuba Diving without the need to complete an Open Water Course.
If you've always wanted to try scuba diving, an introductory dive with an Instructor is your best way to experience the underwater world.
During your dive, you are likely to encounter turtles, schools of tropical fish, soft corals and other friendly marine creatures.
You will be amazed at the abundance, variety and colour of the underwater world!
What we provide:
- Guided Scuba Dive with an Instructor
- Use of modern, quality scuba diving equipment
- Refreshments after your dive
- Flexible schedule to meet your needs
What you need to provide:
- Swimmers and a towel
- confidence and ability to swim in the ocean
It is important to know that anyone who has suffered from asthma, epilepsy or diabetes will medically not be able to dive.