The South West Rocks Dive Centre is a family owned and operated business leading dives for the past 30 years.
Our staff have had the pleasure of diving with many thousands of Australian divers and each day we are privileged to show case Fish Rock to divers travelling from all parts of the world. All dive centre staff are quailified instructors and dive masters and the most experienced in the area leading dives to Fish Rock and surrounding areas since 1980 when it was first established by Noel Hitchins.
The South West Rocks Dive Centre offers the following services and facilities to the travelling diver:
- Daily Charters to Fish Rock Cave
- Professional Experienced Dive Guides
- Four MSB Surveyed Dive Boats
- Experienced Local Skippers
- Equipment Sales, Service
- Brand New Hire Gear
- All Regulators are new with computers & Compasses
- 1 and 2 piece New Wet Suits and New BCD's
- Air and Nitrox Fills and hire tanks Available
- Nitrox membrane Compressor allows nitrox fills in any tank
- 12 mp olympus Cameras for Hire
- We have the best Gear washing & Secure drying facilities you will find.
- BBQ Facilities with large relaxation area
- On-site Purpose built divers lodge, Bunk or private accomodation
- Continental breakfast daily with accommodation
- Laundry facilities available in dive shop
- Eftpos facilities
- Central location - shops, restaurants, hotels and beaches
- Internet Access & DVD burning for your digital photos
- Public Telephones and Postoffice pickup box